I'm Dracula, Bitch I'm Dracula, Bitch

got all the black bitches mad cause my main bitch vanilla

Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

yay tyler :3

very good and very true to style. was it converted from a video? or are there just a lot of jpegs?

Tyler responds:

:3 thanks mister

I animated it in after effects, and converted it back to flash. The conversion process kinda dropped the quality, but I had to make it smaller/less smooth to fit the ng upload limit anywayz.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

woah

haha i totally remember this now. looks great! its so cool watching how certain elements of your cartoons improve every time.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

hi SPace,
Thanks for contributing!!

your two lines at the end were the perfect way to end it.

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

i love you

you suave latin gentleman

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

nath stabs a duck

these sounds got so annoying. good collab though, lots of variety

Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

woah

i knew this looked familiar, must of saw it on vimeo. very funny great style

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

DAWWWWWW :3

lol this is adorable, the bear noises at the end were great. this was really great, i hope the little dude liked it.
i know you did this fast but in future work you should try to clean up some of your line work

RicePirate responds:

Linework ... lip synching ... action paths .... link me to tutorials plz.... I really do wanna learn. Glad you liked it :D

Another short fairy tale Another short fairy tale

cute

funny short. a good job with the masking but the spread out pattern is distracting. you'll notice like on Chowder where they do a lot of masked patterns they are all very simple, tight and repetitive.

On the wrong track On the wrong track

its ok

it was ok, animation was decent i guess. the thing that bothered me was it appears that the Obama sunrise logo appears on the train? if thats the case it seems pretty strange to throw in that kind of bias in what should be a more unbiased informative piece. it also seemed weird that the masses would be led away by a concert, it looks like the uninformed masses are just easily swayed instead of learning to think the problem through. very mixed messages here

Tates79 responds:

Your right I should have used another symbol to make it unbiased, maybe the UN symbol, but i couldn't help doing some good old Obama bashing.
Now that you mention it, there where a bunch of people leaving when the song was playing, maybe all add some more in the middle of them being informed

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy